Latest news from "DISCOVER SAITAMA CITY 2020"
Request for taking precautions to stop COVID infection
This site was established for the purpose of communicating the attractions of Saitama City on the occasion of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games and providing information on related events during the Games.
While we are in a situation where we need to be vigilant against the COVID infection, we take this as a unique opportunity and send out information with a view to the future even after the Games to get people to know about Saitama City and make them feel like visiting Saitama City someday.
Therefore, when you visit Saitama City, please be aware of the following measures against COVID infections.
・ Please refrain from visiting if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
・ Please wear a mask, ensure sufficient social distance, wash your hands diligently, and disinfect your fingers.
・ Please cooperate in thoroughly preventing infection while eating and drinking.
・ Please cooperate with the required measures to control infection at the facilities and event venues.
The facilities introduced here will cooperate with us in implementing the above rules.
We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.Saitama
City Olympic and Paralympic Division
- Request for taking precautions to stop COVID infection
- [EVENT] An article introducing SAITAMA MEISTER 2020 (Saitama City volunteer association) has been released.
- [EVENT] Information on “Special Manga Exhibition” Fantasista “Michiteru Kusaba Original Painting Exhibition” has been added to Saitama City Cartoon Art Museum.
- [EVENT] Updated “Maps of Urawa Station East Exit/West Exit Shopping Mall/Restaurants” and released the latest version that links with “Google Maps Route Guidance Function”.
- [EVENT] Information on Decoration of “Captain Tsubasa” (Venue: Misono Community Center) has been released.